9:30am Bible Study
- Birth-5th Grade: We have a nursery and classes appropriate for each age group from birth til 5th grade where loving and qualified volunteers teach our children about Jesus.
- 6th-12th Grade: Our student ministry has a time of teaching followed by a time where they break off into small groups with leaders based on grade and gender for more in-depth accountability and study
- Adult Bible Study: We have several classes ranging from young adults to classes with our more mature members where they study the Bible each week together and fellowship.
- We offer a worship service at 11am.
11am Worship Service
- Worship Service - In total, a FCCJ service is about 60 minutes in length. Services begin with the FCCJ band leading the church in music - song lyrics are projected onto the screens so you can sing along and/or engage with worship however you feel most comfortable. After the music portion of service is complete, our minister will come out to share a biblical sermon. There will also be a time of communion where we partake of the elements for us to remember what God has done for us.
- Nursery - We have a room just for our babies that is staffed with loving, qualified volunteers who are ready to care for each baby as their own. The nursery is located just off the auditorium so if there is ever an issue an usher will be able to find you quickly so you have no need to fear. The nursery is for birth through 18 months.
- WeeWorship - Children from 18 months through 5 years old are split into classes that are age appropriate where they learn about Jesus and do fun activities for their ages. Then for about 30 minutes, all 18 month through 5 years old join together for WeeWorship, during which they all sing and memorize scripture together and have a great time.
- eWorship - eWorship is for 1st-5th grade students where there is high energy worship and interactive teaching that is perfect for their level. Kids will be jumping around and singing songs during this hour service that is perfect for their age group.
Wednesday Night Programs
Resumes August 11th
- Each week, a meal is catered by a couple of members in our church. You can make reservations ahead of time by filling out a card in the bulletin that week or by calling the church office and making your reservation. You can also reserve your meals by clicking here.
6:30pm Kid's Choir Rehearsal
- Each Wednesday, our kid's choir, from ages 3 up until 5th grade practice and rehearse new songs that they sing about once a month in our worship service.
6:45pm Pulse Student Ministry (6th-12th Grade Students)
- Pulse is a worship service for students by students. The student band leads in a time of worship followed by a message by our Student Minister. This is a fun time for students to hangout with each other, play games, learn, worship, and take communion each week.
7:00pm Kid's Classes
- We have classes designed for all ages from nursery up through 5th grade where kids will learn on a level that is appropriate for them.
7:00pm Adult Bible Study
- All the adults join our Senior Minster in the auditorium for an hour long in depth bible study where we learn, laugh, and do life together.