Why do we give?
Giving financially is a chance for us to honor God with the resources and provisions that He has provided for us. When we practice financial stewardship, we strengthen our relationship with Christ. As we learn to grow in our trust and faith in Christ, it is important to trust in His provision. As people of faith, we give faithfully and generously.
*While we do accept Credit and Debit card transactions, we do not encourage debt, or giving above your means.*
You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don't give reluctantly or in response to pressure. "For God loves a person who gives cheerfully." And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others. - 2 Corinthians 9:7-8
Ways to Give
Give in Person
- You can give by cash or check during the offering time during our worship service or in person at the church office. Please make checks payable to First Christian Church Jonesboro
Give by Mobile App
- You can give by debit or credit card by downloading the Tithe.ly app in the App Store and set up reoccurring gifts or a one time gift.
- Tithe.ly giving app on iPhone or Android powered and secured by Tithe.ly Church Giving.
- You can securely give by filling out the form below. We promise it is secure, and we never store your card numbers.
ACH/Bank Bill Pay
- You can set up payments as a bill using your banking or financial institution. You can send payments to the church mailing address at 2272 Walt Stephens Rd, Jonesboro, GA 30236
Give a one time donate below.
Powered by Tithe.ly
If you would like to log into your Tithe.ly account, please click here.